Huntington Sheet Metal
Started in 2000 to provide our customers with "one stop shopping", Powder Coating now has the ability to provide everything you need to receive a truly finished product at your doorstep.
We are willing to work with you to meet any of your fabrication and coating needs. We also have very good sources for any other coatings you may require such as E-Coat, Anodizing, Zinc, or any other finish.
We also have the capability to paint larger parts above 96" in length or height with our batch oven. Contact us to see if your part will fit in our large powder coating oven & booth!
What We Do
Powder Coat & Finish Capabilities
- UL Assigned Designation K-1002
- Three Stage Iron Phosphate Washer with proven 600 plus hours salt spray
- Automatic spray application for more controlled film thickness
- 72"L x 55"H x 36"W opening size for standard line
- Customized racking for any part
- Variety of colors and chemistries from many different Powder suppliers
- Small Quantities for R&D projects
- Color Matching
We'd love to help you with your next project. Fill out our contact form so we can see how we can assist! We look forward to hearing from you!