Job Immediate Start: Yes
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Huntington, IN
1. Responsible for producing proper finish on parts
2. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to department manager
3. Maintains safe and organized clean work environment
4. May perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling hand-tools, machines, or work pieces, etc.
5. Keeps record of number of pieces produced, completes and maintains paperwork
6. Performs all dimensional inspections and logs, if required, on IIR
7. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
8. Primary job function does not typically require exercising independent judgment
9. Works under immediate supervision
10. May work at different work stations as production needs necessitate
11. Perform other ancillary duties as requested / assigned.